And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sleep...

I am an insomniac.

I don't really notice when I am working, because I am always so exhausted and my schedule is so different every day.

I am noticing now. I have been off work for a week now. A week during which I have been theoretically able to sleep regularly 10pm to 6am every night, and should be catching up on the sleep I have missed over the last year.

Nope, not happenin'.

DH snores. LOUDLY. Big Sprout moans and sighs and wiggles. Little Sprout (with the excitement of having Grandpa here for the last few days) gets up about every 1-2 hours.

So I started laundry at 5am. I am waiting patiently for the time to come when I can wake Big Sprout to get ready for school. I am looking forward to going back to work next week so that I can have something to do when I can't sleep.

No comments: