And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Thoughts and Prayers Are With You....

Yesterday afternoon around 5 o'clock I drove up Interstate I-35, took my usual route home of 35W, and continued north on my way home from sending Big Sprout to visit with relatives. I came home and took a nap in preparation for working last night. When I woke, this was on the TV. I am shocked and stunned. My Mother works downtown, and could have been involved. Thankfully she took a different route home yesterday. I am feeling very lucky that all my family is safe and sound.

To those of you who either were on that bridge or had loved ones who were: my heart goes out to you.

To those of you who helped in any way, as a fireman, police officer, medical personnel, or just Joe Shmoe off the street trying to help out: Thank You.

No comments: