And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, November 03, 2006

Moving right along

I can't believe it. What is that saying? "Ask and you shall recieve" or something like that. While I was out with DH yesterday doing some shopping for the baby (how can something so tiny go through so many diapers?), I took the opportunity to show him a couple cameras I have been looking at and drooling over lately. One of the nicer ones was on sale, so guess who got an early x-mas present? ME! Yay! I love my new camera! I played with it for a while last night, and though I didn't get any pictures worth keeping (pics of 7yo doing homework not really scrapbook material), I was amazed at the quality of the pics I was getting. Technology amazes me. We spent around the same amount of money that we did to purchase my first digi cam and got 3 times the camera.

In other news, my gallbladder surgery has been scheduled for next Tues. I am suddenly terrified. It all seems to be going so fast! I feel a little like I opened the freezer door and everything fell out on my head. I am stunned and a little confused, but everything is going to be wonderfull. After my surgery I will still have 4-5 days with DH home and able to help with baby, and then when I am healed, I will be able to eat anything I want. I am envisioning pasta alfredo, pizza, tacos, everything spicy and rich and filling. As much as I love rabbit food, I want some down home cooking full of cholesterol and sodium.

No comments: